Noise Marines' Rhino conversion

Aksilian

Initiate
Apr 20, 2026
5
9
"THIS QUIET OFFENDS SLAANESH"


Greetings, fellow fans of the perfect legion. I was really happy to discover your forum. I’m not very experienced in creating threads, so please let me know if I’m doing anything wrong. Also, please excuse the quality of the photos — I originally only planned to share them with a friend.s. Now, let’s move on to the actual topic:


I’ve always dreamed of making a custom dedicated transport for my Noise Marines. The idea was to make a Rhino look like a smaller version of the Mad Max “Doof Wagon.” I ordered some 3D-printed speakers (I can share the links if anyone is interested), along with some other Slaanesh-themed decorations. I also used 1 mm and 3 mm PVC plastic.


You may have heard of the Rhino modification known as the Repressor. I was initially inspired by its superstructure and overall silhouette. I decided to call my beauty an “Amplifier.”". Here’s what I came up with at the start:
1.jpg
2.jpg


Part 2: Chaos Rising

Here, I decided to turn the original Dirge Casters into “sonic lights.” I used 3 mm PVC to make the base. I also added a black mesh-like material on both sides (it’s actually a dust filter from my old PC) to make it look a bit more interesting. S4.jpg5.jpg


Side walls i made out of 1mm PVC, the roof is 3mm6.jpg7.jpg

Part 3: CAN YOU HEAR US OVER THIS NOISE?

Next, it was time to make a guitar marine. Unfortunately, it was too expensive to order a nicely modeled guitar, so I decided to kitbash my own using a 1:35 scale one. The torso is from the original Rhino kit. The right arm is from a Firstborn Loyalist Tactical Squad, and the hand is from the Flawless Blades set. The left arm is also from a Firstborn Tactical Marine — I simply shortened the grip. After that, I added some decorations to make the guitar look a bit more aggressive.10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg

Part 5: Ahh yeah... The clumsy logistics

In the middle of the process, I realized how difficult it would be to transport the model for an actual game, so I magnetized the roof.16.jpg

(Image cap reached, so i will continue after)
 
Part 6: Some details.

Here, I built the “Noise Tower” and a power generator. 14.jpg18.jpg19.jpg

Part 7: 90% amplified

I used Tamiya epoxy putty and the Green Stuff World Roll Maker to create cables on the rear side. And that’s the result so far. I’ll keep you updated.20.jpg21.jpg22.jpg
 
Ok, this SO blessed by Slaanesh! Huge ammount of work, and the result is spectacular! Love it! Looks super chaotic and slaaneshi, something you would really find in-universe (in contrast with other conversions that kinda dont look 40K at all). Also, absolutely adore the lady statue, gives it the perfect vibe! Congrats, it´s amazing!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Aksilian
Very cool! Added height could cause you some trouble in a game though I think due to cover rules
Thank you for your attention to my work. :love:
Yes, it might cause some issues, but in our local club we usually agree to evaluate the conversion’s silhouette based on the original model’s dimensions. If I ever attend a major tournament, I’ll definitely make a lowered roof version, since the current one is removable.

May the Perfect Prince protect your ecstasy, brother.
 
  • Like
Reactions: freshwater
Ok, this SO blessed by Slaanesh! Huge ammount of work, and the result is spectacular! Love it! Looks super chaotic and slaaneshi, something you would really find in-universe (in contrast with other conversions that kinda dont look 40K at all). Also, absolutely adore the lady statue, gives it the perfect vibe! Congrats, it´s amazing!
Your kind words really mean a lot to me. I really tried to make it look authentic and crazy at the same time — praising our Legion as much as I can, brother, may our community prosper.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sea Dragon